It is very easy to return something you have bought in store
- Return your purchase to us in store within 28 days of purchase with a receipt as proof of purchase for a refund. Gift receipts can be used to return an item for an exchange or gift card but not for a refund.
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling.
- Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from our returns policy and cannot be returned. (Gift cards purchased online are subject to separate terms and conditions- see the gift card page for details)
- If you paid by credit or debit card any refund must go to the card you used to purchase. If you paid by gift card the refund will go onto another gift card.
- Items should be returned to TK Maxx stores in the country of original purchase only.
This does not affect your statutory rights.